Friday, August 7, 2009

Last Quilmes

This is for anyone who still checks my blog. I have updated, on my computer, all my posts until 2 days ago! So probably by the end of the weekend, they will all be uploaded...I just have to get internet with my computer.

There´s a mini'novel coming. And it´s filled mainly with stories with my students. They´re so awesome! Allof my classes are winding down, but I´ve been getting pictures with all of my students to procure an idea of the coolness of the people I´ve been working with.

Today is my last day in Quilmes. I already got a picture with them, as well as spent 10 minutes getting all of them to add me on Facebook. I won´t miss the trip out there, but I will miss the guys. After that, my class with Maricel got moved from Monday to Friday. She´ll be my only student left!

But I am in a high school English classroom 2 times a week now, so that is cool. And I figure next week I can get in all the final little things I´ve been meaning to do, as well as start some homework I´ve been putting off. Tomorrow afternoon - going to pay a visit to Chinatown!

K, I need to get ready for class, but this blog is about to EXPLODE with new entries before Monday. haha. oh, and my darker hair color has already really faded out, but i might have to get something more permanent when i get back home because i really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment