Monday, August 10, 2009

Hair Dying!!

Saturday, 25th

-headed home
-ate breakfast, then slept a bit more
-used the internet….worked on lesson plans…talked to Sarah moving into our house!
-headed to Roadhouse – going to dye my hair!
-We went to the store and pondered for a while, had fun in the hair aisle discussing options. Selected the box because the girl had green eyes!
-Rebeca’s first time dying my hair, lots of helpful people.
-My face was turning black from the dye! Headed home…..now I’ve walked through the streets of BA with my hair in a big black bun of hairdye. Yes. Maria Laura looked freaked out, and I must admit when I first saw it before it dried, I was a bit nervous. But I absolutely love it, and it is darker, but my older color still shines through like highlights. A good pre-birthday color to finish up my time in Buenos Aires. Ate some frozen diet food for dinner, but it was good.
-Headed back to the House, where the other girls were in bed! But they got ready, properly oogled over my new do, and we headed to a place called “Spot”, which one of the girls at the house recommended for being really chill. And by really chill, no one was really there, but everyone was nice and we had a fun chill time. Around 2:30 it started to get more people. Oh, I also got a taste of the H1N1 (ask me in person). I think I made it to bed around 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment