Wednesday, July 22, 2009

...some teasers

I'm still backlogged on Facebook, although i tried to upload pictures today and got booted off Firefox, and I'm backlogged on my journal, so here are some teasers Mom ;) The trip was fabulous.



Rebeca all bundled up on the peninsula.




On the peninsula - with my borrowed winterwear from Maria Laura's ex. The cool thing about the peninsula was that it was really natural. I don't think I would've been able to walk to the edge of the cliff if I had been in the States.



One of the whales we saw. This is it's head. They were so big! This is only part of it. It was really difficult to get a picture though. The rest of the back is so smooth, it reminds me of a submarine when they glide along the top.



One of my favorite pictures. We had on our HUGE jackets/layers, and then a one size fits all pancho, and then our life jackets. We chest-bumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment