Friday, June 19, 2009

Suerte!

Hola amigos!

I'm officially TEFL certified!! YaY!

I know I need to write about yesterday, but for now I'll just say that I have my certificate, I have a final beginner's class to teach tonight (some/any/both/neither/either), and then we're heading to Iguazu!

I just finished our itinerary, complete with lovely phone numbers and hostel info and such. I switched class times with Caz so I will have time to pack. But we decided to leave a little earlier, so I might run home and pack my backpack before class. Ack, all my stuff in one bag, oi vay.

All of the hostels should have wifi, but no guarantees on updates. I'm also OCD in that I would need to write about Thursday before proceeding, etc. I will miss writing here though :( plenty of bus of bus time (the trip to Iguazu = over 14 hours), so maybe I'll handwrite everything there. I mean, I'm sure you'll want to know exactly how I pass those 14 hours ;)

Anyways, Cuidate, wherever you are, and be on the look out for info about my backpacking adventures!! (p.s. going with Rebe and Hasil, so with a blackbelt and a guy....I think I'm pretty safe)

Besos!

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun! Be safe, look out for each other. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    Also, don't be too concerned about constantly giving updates. Your primary focus should be on experiencing the moment, not recording it. :)

    Observe everything. take pictures in your mind. remember colors, textures, tactile sensations, moods, lighting. everything.

    I am so happy you get this opportunity to explore!

    ReplyDelete