Sunday, June 28, 2009

He llegado!

Back in BA around 9 a.m.

Showered, changed, closed my shutter, and slept.

Woke up around 3:30 and made some tostada and coffee, and then Maria Laura got home and fixed me an omelette.

Still really tired, but just glad to be back. I took notes this past week about the trip in the same fashion in which my mother took notes about her trip to France, so I should be uploading those sometime in the near future.

Something to look forward to: Rebe and I escaped from our hostel at 6:30 in the morning on Saturday. They locked the gate. Be ready for a full report about how we pulled off our escape from that prison and made it to the bus station just in time.

Something cool: I have job interviews this week for teaching positions! I think the companies like my business minor b/c most of my requests have been from business companies. My biggest hurdle will be that I'm leaving soon though....everyone wants a year committment.

Now, going to find some more clean clothes and get ready for mass tonight. :) I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment